If you are looking for a premium downloader app with torrent support, look no further! IDM+ Fastest Download Manager Apk is the most advanced downloader app! IDM+ allows you to download music, movies, games, and apps, super quickly and easily! IDM+ is the fastest and most reliable downloader available on Android. We guarantee the fastest download speed for any video file available online. This app is an essential tool to download files fast on your phone or tablet.
IDM+ Fastest Download Manager Apk Features:
- Download Torrent files using magnet link, torrent URL, or a torrent file on your device
- Dark and Light themes
- Download scheduler to schedule your downloads
- Import download links from a text file
- Export download links
- Import download link from the clipboard
- Open/Share downloaded files
• Upto 5 simultaneous downloads
• Multi part downloading – upto 32 simultaneous parts per download
• Support for proxies (with or without authentication)
• Speed limiter to limit speed of downloads (Global as well as individual)
• Refresh expired links (Direct or using inbuilt browser)
• Download password protected files
• Calculate MD5 checksum
Why IDM+ APK?
IDM+ is the fastest and most advanced download manager (with Torrent download support) available on android. It’s up to 500% faster than a normal download. And it doesn’t run background services if there’s nothing to download and the Smart download option is disabled which increases battery life.
IDM+ is the fastest and most advanced download manager (with Torrent download support) available on android. It is up to 500% faster than a normal download. And it doesn’t run background services if there’s nothing to download and the Smart download option is disabled which increases battery life. It’s ad-free and doesn’t show any ads in the notification or status bar. It’s an offline installer.
What is APK File?
An APK is an installer for apps for Android devices. An APK file contains the app that you want to install, as well as instructions on what to do when the particular app icon is pressed or tapped.
APK is a file that contains all the resources, files or codes required by an Android app to run. For example, say you downloaded YouTube’s APK file on your phone. Once installed, it would mean that you’ve got access to offline playback and can enjoy watching your favorite videos away from an internet connection. An APK also helps get rid of advertisements within the app and let users access premium content.
How to Download and Install IDM+ Fastest Download Manager Apk ?
Almost all Android phones come with an option that allows you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store. You need to flip this function on if you’d like to be able to install apps from app stores other than the Play Store.
- Firstly, Download the latest version of APK or ZIP (OBB) for Android.
- Before starting the installation procedure go to the “SETTINGS > SECURITY > UNKNOWN SOURCES” option and activate it.
- Now, extract the ZIP File (get your OBB files).
Then Install the game.
- The system will ask for Permission just click on the installation button.
- Once you have done with the installation process the icon of the APK will be on your home screen of the smartphone.
- Finally, open the game.
- Now, enable “Display Over Other Apps”.
- Then, pop up on your screen icon.
- Now, tap on the “icon”.
- Finally, “ON” any hack and “Activate”.
- Enjoy the game.